This week was all about Halloween characters such as: friendly cats, witches, ghost/goblins, spiders, bats and Haunted House.
Mr. Mike taught the Tiny Turtles a fun Bat Poem. Here it is, so you can review at home.
“Two little black bats
Sleeping in a cave
One named Danny
And the other named Dave.
Wake up, Danny!
Wake up, Dave!
Fly away, Danny
Fly away, Dave.”
The kids had a lot of fun making a spider cookie! Of course, as soon as they saw the Oreo cookie, pretzel sticks, m&m´s and Nutella their eyes popped out! Not sure if they had more fun making the spider, or eating it!
We also made funny ghosts and monsters. It was wonderful to see how the Tiny Turtles love to create their art!
During Physical Development we’ve been dancing to “Halloween Freeze Dance” song and kids really love it!
Halloween is next Wednesday, October 31st, and we will be having our “Vintage Halloween” parade. We are so excited to see Tiny Turtles wearing all kinds of costumes!
Here are some reminders:
1. Kids arrival time is at 9:00am, please do not send lunch boxes. Just a bag to collect goodies and treats.
2. Admission for the 10:30am parade will be 2 people per family.
3. Parking is limited (consider Uber).
4. Please leave the kinder without entering the classrooms. This is to avoid disturbing the children.
5. If it rains, the parade will be held for students only.
Have a great weekend and see you soon!