This week we focused on Halloween characters, such as friendly ghosts and goblins, spiders, and we explored the Haunted House.
Also, Big Bears are practicing a witch poem:
“If I were a witch
I´d ride on my broom
And scatter the ghosts with a zoom, zoom, zoom!”
We also learned:
“Trick – or – Treat
Trick – or – Treat
Bring Me Something GOOD To EAT !” 🙂
Big Bears had fun making a spider cookie! As soon as they saw the Oreo cookies, pretzel sticks, m&m´s, and Nutella their eyes opened wide and they said “May we eat it?”.
They really enjoyed decorating a real pumpkin using different materials too.
The kids are so excited about the “VINTAGE HALLOWEEN PARTY” that will take place next Wednesday, October 31st.
Here are a few reminders:
1. Kids arrival time is at 9:00am, please do not send lunch boxes, only a ba to collect goodies. If you send treats for classmates, please label who it is from. It saves a lot of time in passing out candies.
2. Admission for the 10:30am parade will be 2 people per family.
3. Parking is limited (consider Uber).
4. Please leave the kinder without entering the classrooms. This is to avoid disturbing the children.
5. If it rains, the parade will be held for students only.
Have a great weekend!
Ms. Caya & Miss Karen