This week we learned more about Halloween. We sang and danced along to “Five Little Pumpkins”, “Who took the candy form the trick or treat bag?”, and “Halloween Freeze Dance”. It was so much fun! This helped the caterpillars learn vocabulary words like “pumpkin”, “spider”, “witch”, “bats”, “mummy”, “Jack-o-Lantern” and “ghost”.
During creativity we made an x-ray made out of q-tips. We pasted them on top of the kiddos hand and forearm print. Also, we painted a paper plate with green paint and orange strings to make a witch. But their favorite, was making a witch’s hat made out of ice cream cones and colored sprinkles.
Next week we will be reviewing Halloween and we will be having our Cat Walk on Wednesday October, 31st.
Have a nice weekend!
1. Kids arrival time is at 9:00am, please do not send lunch boxes.
2. Admission for the 10:30am parade will be 2 people per family.
3. Parking is limited (consider Uber).
4. Please leave the kinder without entering the classrooms. This is to avoid disturbing the children.
5. If it rains, the parade will be held for students only.